BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cuddling Down Into the Sleeping Bag: Thing 5


As I am writing this, I have been on Facebook. It is the tool I used to keep in touch with my love ones and friends. It has been an awesome tool to reconnect with them while I am able to continue on with my everyday life. I can do the dishes, post, mop the floor, post, and feed the kids. I can keep in touch with my mom and my favorite band (who actually writes me back) while I am able to keep living! I'm on it so much that I do not dare share the number of ...hours per days.
Twitter, to me, is pretty useless. I have not yet met a person who likes it. It also seems pointless. If you are celebraty chaser, then Twitter is for you.

3 comments:

arkreynolds said...

I thought the same thing about twitter until this summer. Since I've had time to use it I'm finding that by picking the people or groups I follow I am getting some good useful information through Twitter. Try this for more help:
http://kathyschrock.net/blog/2009/05/twitter-is-not-for-email.html#comments

LauraAnn said...

I agree with your comments about Twitter -- I just don't see the charm! I have, though, started using FB, mainly as a way to keep up with friends who've moved away. I've heard people talk about spending many hours on it, so I'm limiting myself to one quick check a day!

Teacher Mommy said...

I've thought the same thing about Twitter. This "thing" made me want to look into it though.
I like your cute background!